Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Continuing to Blog

I want to start a blog just as a record keeping for what is happening in my life as well as share ideas, recipes, and activities that I do with my family. In ways to help me get my life in a sort of order - keeping track of things because so many times I’ve forgotten and let things slip by without caring. I need to care and I want to care. I see many families with beautiful pictures and videos they compile for memories and I want to strive to have something like that. I worked for 3 years after college got married and had Katherine (my first daughter). She is so rambunctious and happy. She is also a reason why I want to share my experiences as a first time mother with you all and hopefully we all learn something. Many events have occurred already - too many to recount but I will share stories of my pregnancy and L&D (labor and delivery) with you all along the way. Hopefully you enjoy reading this as much as I am pouring out my thoughts here.

No comments:

Post a Comment