Saturday, September 26, 2015

I just remembered that I did not order prints from Kate’s birthday. I feel like such a “bad” mom because of that. Like everything many things happen and I forget, hence, get sidetracked. So I’m going to make sure to order the prints this coming week.  

Another thing that came across my mind in the evenings this past week was that I should not be having more than one drink a night. I usually end up groggy and slow in the morning. If you have a kid or a baby that definitely works against you making you regret the second or third drink. Children are so energetic in the morning whether or not they had a good sleep or not. This morning was alright but I still didn't want to wake up. It’s not like I’m not a morning person but I just wanted to savor the comfy bed a little longer. 

Anyways, I managed to wake myself up and got Kate to her Gymboree class (play & learn - level 3). She had fun but was clearly tired by the end.

We recently took a family vacation to Japan and I would love to share that here and posts so many cute pictures of Kate. Traveling is tiring but fun and it was sooooo worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment