Sunday, September 20, 2009

This week I thought I could finally get my new car, 2010 Subaru Forester Premium in Sage green but turns out that the dealership couldn't get the car there in time for us this Sunday so I'll have to wait. ; ( I will be trading in my yellow volkswagon beetle for the forester. I'm trading from a small car to a bigger car! Now I can finally go up to Tahoe without relying on someone else renting a car or borrow an suv just to get there ; p. So i'm REAADDY for the snow! Here's a picture of it:


I LOVE the color!!!

What I did this weekend...on friday night I went out to see The Informant!. It was funny but not funny enough to make you gasp for air. I like the fact that the main character majored in biochemistry and nutrition...very interesting as it relates to what he does in the company very well. Unfortunately, the business aspect of it made him cuckoo.

I went to the mall and walked around for a bit, visiting J crew to get my 10% student discount on a previous purchase there...and then victoria's secret to get a free panty (from the free panty card they always send.)

Did some online shopping at Banana since I found a $10 reward card I haven't used yet. I got a Banana Republic silk graphic dress and the BR classic pencil skirt (this will be my first pencil skirt!)



Health&Body reminder: Exercise and eat well! Drink your water.

2 comments:

  1. You gotta love a good pencil skirt! And congrats on the car upgrade, even though you'll have to wait for it. But that'll make the moment when you do get it even sweeter, right? I'm a small car girl myself, though, which is rare in the Land of Bigger is Better aka Texas. But if you're road trippin' and dealing with snow, I can see why an SUV is more convenient!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I've been wanting to get pencil skirts they just never fit right on me but ever since I saw that you've gotten one in the petite sizes I decided to give it a shot.

    ReplyDelete